- User Guide
- Getting Started
- How to Use Advanced File Recovery?
- Supported File Formats
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- About Advanced File Recovery
How to Update Advanced File Recovery?
To check for updates, an active internet connection is required.
To manually check for available updates for the product, follow these:
1. Launch Advanced File Recovery software.
2. Click the three horizontal lines present at the top bar.
3. Select Check for Update > wait for it to check for available updates.
4. If an update is available, you will get a message informing the same. With user consent, it will be downloaded. However, if you are running the latest version, you will receive a message that Advanced File Recovery is up to date.